Intro | We Are ... | Ya Mon, Successful Franchisees | Why it will work … | Jamaican Grill Restaurant Overview | Start up Costs & Principle Franchise Terms | Jamaican Grill “Support” | Franchise Profiles | What People Say… | Next Steps | Franchise Application
Concept: Jamaican/Guam theme, casual full service, family oriented
- Décor/Music: fun, colorful, lively with upbeat reggae music
- Size: 3,000 +/- square feet
- Seating capacity: 100 +
- Menu: 50+ Jamaican inspired menu items that have been thoroughly test marketed, in Guam, by a wide cross section of our local community and tourism markets.
- Customer Base: Our customer base spans every ethnic and socio-economic factor that comprise Guam’s population resulting in an extremely diversified market. Countries of origin our off island guests are from include Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Philippines, United States, Hong Kong, Australia and Russia.
- Kitchens: limited open kitchens are designed to showcase the energy and personal touch of kitchen staff performing their duties.
- Take-Out Sales: are exceedingly above industry averages given how well the quality of our product maintains itself.